- happyhall said:You look so sophisticated and very pretty, too!
- lium likes this
- philycheesecake said:You take an awfully good ID picture though :P
- goingplatinum said:Whoever is in the photo. She looks fit ;)
- snowylupin said:it isn’t that bad…you should see the picture i have in my passport. everytime my mother sees it, she starts laughing O.O
- fashionrichard said:you look very french (and very cute)
- schoolofcharmmentality posted this
Note the 'For now' part of the original statement.
The story of £5 I’ll never get back…
This £5 could’ve helped kids in Africa or other developing countries, or could’ve gona towards curing diseases or even some mad woman’s cattery. Instead this has to be put on a fucking plastic card as a form of identification. Awful. Might have to spend £5 more that could go to Africa/elsewhere… in order to look more acceptable. But then I’d feel guilty.
Photobooths create lose-lose situations every time. And the cameras are clearly operated by satan’s minions.